BY SNICKERS

Hannah C.
This is probably my favorite candy bar. It has just the right amount of different flavors to make it just right
Rose R.
Love eating these on the go or when I just need some candy. This would be the first one I'd grap off the shelf.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
My FAVORITE candy and snack. Snickers has been my favorite ever since I first tried it when I was a young girl.
carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love chocolate, I love snickers bar because of its amazing taste. The peanuts and caramel are the best part.
Danielle C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Chocolate is always the answer! Yumm Snickers is one of the favorites in my office and sometimes a daily treat!
Moran B.
So delicious and yummy. It's the perfect snack for when you are craving something sweet. Definitely affordable.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Yummy little treats. A little addictive. Great Addition to lunch bags and pockets for a small on the go snack.
Bree S.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. Just the right ratio of peanuts to chocolate. I'd recommend to anyone to try
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
absolutely one of my favorite go-to candy bars. No matter how many times I eat it, it Snickers never gets old.
Tracey D.
Gastonia, NC
Delicious. I like to bite off the nugat first then eat the caramel and peanuts... It really does fill you up...
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart