BY SNICKERS

Rose R.
Love eating these on the go or when I just need some candy. This would be the first one I'd grap off the shelf.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy bar. Peanuts caramel and nougat covered with milk chocolate. Its so chewy and gooey.
Kellianne T.
San Miguel, NM
One of the best candy bars I've ever tasted. Even though it's not a new candy bar who doesn't love a Snickers?
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love the sweet and salty mix and I love any kind of food that is crunchy. I eat it occasionally and I love it!!
Meredith S.
Memphis, TN
A great candy! Chocolate With peanuts and caramel is hard to beat. Great flavor, always available at the store!
Jodye D.
Gallatin, TN
Love me some snickers!! it's got chocolate, Carmel, and nuts!!!! don't leave it in your pocket on a hot day ;)
Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
Snickers is the classic chocolate goody. This thing has everything, chocolate, nuts, caramel and just goodness!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy the big bags like this for work. I have a candy jar and these always go fast! Who doesn't love snickers?
Rosa Z.
Alamo, TX
Great tasting chocolate , very delicious.
My family and i always tend to buy this chocolate for every ocassion.
Stacy G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Snickers, really is satisfying, especially frozen! (not the ice cream, the regular bar in the freezer.)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart