BY SNICKERS

Janice M.
Frazee, MN
They are the bomb!! Grate choice! They are stuffed with caramel nuts and some delicious cookie bar!! Yummmmm!!!
Carmen P.
Los Lunas, NM
I love pairing this with a coke! It is the perfect snack! The combination with caramel and peanut is delicious!
Haley H.
Newport News, VA
One of my top favorite candys, it's so good and something I would eat a lot more than I do if I had more money
Nope H.
Charlotte, NC
SNICKERS ARE MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I love them, I could eat them all day and they are soooo tasty and yummy.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love snickers but i really love the ice cream to and to me they both are the best i can't get enough of them
Lindsey D.
Review for: King Size more...
Love me a giant snickers! Im w fat kid at heart for sure

No offense anyone
I just cannot eat enough damn candy
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best chocolate ever!! It tastes so good and so nutty. These size cost like 1 dollar. And it's the perfect size
Olivia B.
Raeford, NC
I love snickers. One of my favorites. Love the peanuts, caramel, and chocolate. Love the dark chocolate one too
Kassie C.
Bakersfield, CA
Who doesn't love a good Snickers? It's the first thing I go for when raiding the kids halloween candy bags lol!
Linda R.
Belton, MO
Love snickers. Not really a chocolate person so this is a great candy bar not to chocolaty just right on flavor
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart