BY SNICKERS

Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Una de mis barras de caramelo favoritas. La combinación del maní, el caramelo y el chocolate lo hacen empalagosamente delicioso . Además es económico y vienen en distintas presentaciones pra el consumo
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
100% my favorite candy bar. the mixture of peanuts caramel and chocolate is just perfect and i want to cry tears of joy everytime i have one because it just makes me so happy. definitely worth the binge
Melissa D.
This is my all time favorite candy!! I've always loved snickers ever since I was little. Absolutely affordable not pricey at all! Great great value and amazing taste of course. Repurchase worthy all the time
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers really satisfies your hunger is their claim and this Rich Chocolate covered Peanut candy bar Does live up to its slogan! Any time I need a snack to Hold Me Over I reach for a Snickers bar!
Clarisa U.
Jersey City, NJ
Snickers bar is my favorite chocolate ever. Perfect combination of chocolate and nuts. I always make sure to grab a bar when in need of chocolate, it doesn't get better.
Michelle M.
Palos Park, IL
My favorite part of the snickers bar is definitely the nougat. I bought this at my neighborhood Jewel Osco. I eat these about once a week, because they are extremely affordable! I recommended snickers to all of my friends. :)
Allie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this combination candy bar. I dont LOVE the caramel getting stuck to your teeth, but the flavors tied together is wonderful.  I mean afterall, you don't want to go HANGRY! Eat a snickers
Cory F.
Plano, TX
I mean what can I say this is the king of candy bars! In my opinion there is snickers on top and then everything else, it's in a league all it's own! But it does contain peanuts so if you have food allergies I would stay away.
dalissa f.
Paterson, NJ
Most awesome combinations of caramel chocolate and peanuts
Delightful at any time of day
I usually freeze them cut them in little pieces And let it melt in my mouth
Or dip them in vanilla ice cream
indeed My favorite chocolate
Miriam P.
Huntington, WV
Snickers has been my favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I like the texture and combination of flavors, and I usually think other candy bars are too chewy or too bland. I usually buy a Snickers on road trips at a gas station.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart