BY SNICKERS

Stacy G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Snickers, really is satisfying, especially frozen! (not the ice cream, the regular bar in the freezer.)
Cristal S.
Durham, NC
Really crunchy and rich and creamy and delicious. It's a great combination of nuts caramel and milk chocolate.
Olivia B.
Raeford, NC
I love snickers. One of my favorites. Love the peanuts, caramel, and chocolate. Love the dark chocolate one too
Jody M.
Snickers bars are one of my favorite candy bars. I like the nuts and caramel in them. I buy them all the time!
Nilda Q.
Philadelphia, PA
This chocolate bar is sooo good! Love the peanut and caramel combined! Everyone should get their hands on these
Janice M.
Frazee, MN
They are the bomb!! Grate choice! They are stuffed with caramel nuts and some delicious cookie bar!! Yummmmm!!!
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Snickers is my favorite chocolate compared to other chocolates. It is affordable. You can buy it at any store.
Hanna C.
Benton, KY
One of the best candy bars there is! The perfect amount of chocolate, caramel and nueuget. Melts in your mouth!
Dana H.
Great candy but just a bit too sweet. i can never get through a whole bar but the small sizes are pretty yummy
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love snickers but i really love the ice cream to and to me they both are the best i can't get enough of them
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart