BY SNICKERS

Nope H.
Charlotte, NC
SNICKERS ARE MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I love them, I could eat them all day and they are soooo tasty and yummy.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another candy bar that I love at hand when I'm in need. I buy wherever I can. I'm just a huge fan of chocolate.
Katrina K.
Review for: Fun Size Snacks more...
What can you go wrong with chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and nuget. This is by far my favorite candy bar.
Nicole R.
Snickers is a classic. Peanuts, nougat, Caramel and chocolate wrapped together to make the perfect sweet snack.
Stacy G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Snickers, really is satisfying, especially frozen! (not the ice cream, the regular bar in the freezer.)
Daniel D.
Hammond, IN
I love these 100% worth buying it. So delicious but don't recommend to the people who are allergic of peanuts.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley , CA
All time favorite!!! has the perfect taste of a chocolate bar ❤️just the right amount of chocolate with peanuts
Eliangy R.
The best for a quick bite to eat while on the go. Very good test, good value and it's not expensive at all. A+
Kristen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers are so good. It has a little bit of everything. Peanuts, chocolate, nougat, caramel... it's the best!
Jennifer H.
The flavor of this chocolate is great. I buy minis cause I have kids and I this this size is perfect for them.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart