BY SNICKERS

Rose R.
Love eating these on the go or when I just need some candy. This would be the first one I'd grap off the shelf.
Sandra R.
Sonora, KY
The best! They are amazing. Snickers is favorite candy bar. Great combination of chocolate caramel and peanuts
Britique S.
Great for just a snack. Non sweet. Milk chocolate. Almonds are good tasting. Can get it at local corner store.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sneakers are my favorite if you need like a sweet snack this are the best for that. And if you love nuts too <3
Nicole R.
Snickers is a classic. Peanuts, nougat, Caramel and chocolate wrapped together to make the perfect sweet snack.
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar ever! I love snickers so much because it has more than one flavor inside.
Holly W.
I love snickers candy bars. They are delicious and very affordable. Also very easy to grab in the checkout line
Hannah C.
This is probably my favorite candy bar. It has just the right amount of different flavors to make it just right
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another candy bar that I love at hand when I'm in need. I buy wherever I can. I'm just a huge fan of chocolate.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely am in love with this ice cream it's amazing try it I really do recommend this product sweet salty
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart