BY SNICKERS

riah S.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I'm craving chocolate, this is what I want. The combination of nuts and caramel and chocolate is like heaven.
shahin m.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers has peanuts, caramel and chocolate. I like it but it's too much even after having half of it. Too heavy.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Konjac Sponge Works Pure White Facial Sponge
Good for blending your makeup and leaves no marks behind.
Christine L.
Howell, MI
I don't think you can ever go wrong with a snickers! It has the perfect combination of nuts and caramel goodness.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love the snickers bite size. Not messy at all. when you want something sweet but not too big these are perfect.
Saige R.
Anderson, IN
So good!! Has a variety of chocolate, Carmel and peanuts. Good sweet if you want something chocolate and crunchy.
Andrea D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like eating the snicker bar when its frozen, on a hot day! I like the nuts in them. The almond one is good too!
Leslie P.
Peoria, AZ
My all time favorite chocolate bar. I wish i had one at the moment. Yumm yumm . Love the caramel and peanut blend
Natalie M.
Dumas, TX
This is my favorite guilty pleasure since I was a little girl!! Love love it! You can freeze it and it's so yummy
Liz A.
I absolutely love this this is the best chocolate in the whole entire world perfectly chocolatey nutty and creamy
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?