BY SNICKERS

Imelda G.
Arlington, TX
Just like the commercial says it really does cure your hunger I eat it every time I come across one at the store!
stefany s.
Moreno Valley, CA
the caramel and almonds go really good with each other it's a good mixture of sweets I LOVE SNICKERS....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Liz A.
I absolutely love this this is the best chocolate in the whole entire world perfectly chocolatey nutty and creamy
Michaela F.
Lomira, WI
Not really a fan of snickers, don't really care for the peanuts in it. But the carmel part of it is really good.
Christine L.
Howell, MI
I don't think you can ever go wrong with a snickers! It has the perfect combination of nuts and caramel goodness.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
This is my favorite candy since im a girl i enjoy every bite is good when you are hungry and price is perfect too
La Terrica S.
I love snickers I purchase at least once a week. I can eat a started snickers and I be good without eating lunch.
Megan G.
Roanoke
Never go wrong with this to satisfy your sweet tooth. Classic. I love the minis and then of course the ice cream.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Snickers chocolate bar is my most favorite chocolate I always try to buy it and the ice cream one is even better
Beatriz R.
Nashua, NH
Delicious chocolate bar, filled caramel and nuts. Anytime you need a chocolate craving satisfied grab a snickers.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?