BY SNICKERS

Beatriz R.
Nashua, NH
Delicious chocolate bar, filled caramel and nuts. Anytime you need a chocolate craving satisfied grab a snickers.
Taylor B.
Lowville , NY
I love snickers! they are my favorite candy bar and the fun size makes you feel less guilty about eating them :)
Victoria L.
Snickers are so good. You get the perfect sweet and salt. You bite into it you get the perfect soft and crunchy.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love snickers. I love how fresh the peanuts taste and how good the Carmel tastes. One of my favorite candy bars
Cristina R.
It's one of my favorite chocolate. I love the almonds inside the bar and the chocolate and caramel are so good ❤️
Selina O.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers! They're so tasty. If you guys haven't tried the ice cream snicker bars, then you're missing out!
Leslie P.
Peoria, AZ
My all time favorite chocolate bar. I wish i had one at the moment. Yumm yumm . Love the caramel and peanut blend
shahin m.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers has peanuts, caramel and chocolate. I like it but it's too much even after having half of it. Too heavy.
Crystal A.
My favorite chocolate and peanut bar.... It's crunchy taste like peanut butter. Also good snack when your hungry.
Nimra S.
I love this chocolate, i love how it is crunchy and caramelized . Every bite makes you go on a different galaxy.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart