BY SNICKERS

Ariel M.
If you haven't had a snickers, you need to. This amazing candy bar can be found anywhere and it is super filling!
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
My favorite candy bar. It always satisfies the craving for candy. I also always choose this one when I am hungry.
Chelsea S.
Canton, GA
This is my all time favorite candy bar. You can buy them for a dollar at nearly any grocery or conveinence store.
Saige R.
Anderson, IN
So good!! Has a variety of chocolate, Carmel and peanuts. Good sweet if you want something chocolate and crunchy.
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
Snickers are so good! They're one of my favorite candy bars. The carmel, peanuts and nougat all go together well!
camike p.
Conyers, GA
Lately every snickers I buy doesn't have many nuts in it. Disappointed in it lately. Still my favorite candy bar
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for when you want a snack but don't want that super sweet plain chocolate bar. The nuts balance the flavor.
La Terrica S.
I love snickers I purchase at least once a week. I can eat a started snickers and I be good without eating lunch.
Sherhlub V.
Fave chocolate bar! Super tasteful! I love the snickers ice cream bar every more!! Great value for a great snack!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
I love it, super rich, difficult to share because it is simply delicious. I recommend it and always want another.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart