BY SNICKERS

Cherish T.
Review for: Chocolate more...
This candy bar is a perfect mix of sweet and salty. I can’t just take one bite without eating the whole thing. It’s so good and it’s usually under a 1$ for one or you can purchase the cute little minis.
Stephanie N.
This chocolate that is also as energetic is very rich, I like the chocolate cover and the peanut that it brings inside, but it is very sweet for my taste, it is not my favorite but if I like it. I would buy it.
Tee E.
absolutely delicious - it tastes even better in the morning with a hot cup of coffee. It is affordable, but even more affordable if you buy the value pack at Costco because it's bulk and cheaper that way. Worth the repurchase, always.
Wendy G.
Sheridan, WY
The Snickers Chocolate bar is consistently delicious and satisiifying. When I am buy myself, I buy the full sized bar but will be the king sized/double bar when I might have to share my Snickers with a kiddo.
maría f.
Miami
This is the best chocolate bar ever! The taste is incredible and is a real nice mix between different tastes that makes this chocolate unique. I truly recommend it the taste is really good. I love it. :)
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is a great treat for the day the taste is amazing socially the Caramel with the bits inside super sweet I can't eat the whole bar at once because too much seeet makes me nauseas but it taste good
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I enjoy a candy bar every now and then. This is the perfect size, and the perfect bite. Each singles size chocolate candy bar has the Lucious caramel, peanuts, nougat and milk chocolate. These candy bars are my afternoon treat with coffee or tea.
Jennifer M.
Bellflower, CA
This bar is also one of my favorite chocolate bars and especially my moms fav too. A really good flavor with lots of peanuts and Carmel. I don't eat this as often as my mom but this is very good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Una de mis barras de caramelo favoritas. La combinación del maní, el caramelo y el chocolate lo hacen empalagosamente delicioso . Además es económico y vienen en distintas presentaciones pra el consumo
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
Snickers is my favorite go to candy bar when I'm in the mood for something salty and sweet. I usually keep some in a special place for me to enjoy when I've had a long day.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart