BY SNICKERS

Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Such a great candy bar! Great combination and I don't even really like caramel, but I definitely love a snickers!
Nancy C.
Los Angeles , CA
the best chocolate out there! Has a nice texture and affordable as well. Can buy it at any drugstore or market :b
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love snickers! Always have even as a little girl. Snickers are like THE best candy bar (minus kit kat).
Ashley W.
Shreveport, LA
Snicmers are amazing. They are my favorite candy bar. They are the right amount of caramel, chocolate, and nuts.
Maria R.
Honestly one of the best things I've ever tasted. It is chocolatey and creamy, and filled with so much goodness.
Ariel M.
If you haven't had a snickers, you need to. This amazing candy bar can be found anywhere and it is super filling!
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this snickers chocolate bar. I love chocolate. I eat this once a month or whenever i am craving chocolate.
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
Who doesn't love snickers. They are by far my favorite candy bar and what is better than them being bite sized?
camike p.
Conyers, GA
Lately every snickers I buy doesn't have many nuts in it. Disappointed in it lately. Still my favorite candy bar
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
Best chocolate bar ever. I give them out on Halloween and I can't go wrong with this candy. Who doesn't love it?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?