BY SNICKERS

ashsa b.
Ellijay, GA
Snickers is my all-time favorite candy bar it is my go to Every time I am in the store it never never disappoints
Jazmin B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love the peanuts! So great. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. Cant go wrong with a snickers. Also very filling
Jessica B.
I've loved these for as long as I can remember! Just a great candy all around. The peanuts, caramel, everything!
noor e.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This candy bar is perfect for chocolate and peanut lovers. creamy yet still has texture. can eat so many of these
Shaunder M.
Birmingham, AL
This is another one of my favorite candy bars. A snicker is delicious chocolate the nuts an caramel are amazing!!
Taylor B.
Lowville , NY
I love snickers! they are my favorite candy bar and the fun size makes you feel less guilty about eating them :)
La Terrica S.
I love snickers I purchase at least once a week. I can eat a started snickers and I be good without eating lunch.
Quincy L.
Duncan, SC
Always a quick and easy snack to pickup for energy and motivation.
A nice way to get some satisfaction for sure.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Amo este chocolate bueno todo lo que es de chocolate me facina yo amo cien por ciento el chocolate es mi delirio
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
I love snickers especially frozen! I'm not a Carmel person but when I freeze them I hardly taste the Carmel in it
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart