BY SNICKERS

Nichole F.
Marilla, NY
This bar is full of peanutty and nougat goodness. It's the perfect sweet and salty snack on any day of the week!
Mayuri G.
Lawrence, MA
Delicious in every bite and it kills all your cravings with just one bar. nuts and chocolate are a perfect mix
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this snickers chocolate bar. I love chocolate. I eat this once a month or whenever i am craving chocolate.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love snickers and get them when ever I can at my local convince store. My favorite part us the nutty Caramel!!
Stephanie J.
Wichita, KS
One of the greatest combinations ever put together. Peanuts, caramel and chocolate. Who could not love the taste
Sanihe R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta este chocolate! Por lo crujiente y su sabor! El problema es el tamaño :( quisiera viniera mas grande!
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Ugh I love these but, the carmel gets me every time. not expensive though so it's worth it. Enjoy your chocolate.
Heidi A.
Natick, MA
I'm a sucker for slogans, and whenever I'm hungry I always remember Snickers' tag line. And it always satisfies!
theresa r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy snickers chocolate bars for my son it's his favorite candy, so when I go see him I always take some with me
stephanie e.
Salt Lake City, UT
Snickers have a crunchy sweet taste. Very addicting Covered with chocolate. Nice for when you need a little snack
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart