BY SNICKERS

Jessica H.
Lauderdale , MN
Review for: Chocolate Minis more...
I love snickers and the holiday minis were a great size for a small quick sweet treat. My kids love them as well.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Ugh I love these but, the carmel gets me every time. not expensive though so it's worth it. Enjoy your chocolate.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
These little Snickers bars are the perfect size to calm that chocolate craving!!. They are my favorite candy bar!
Shaunder M.
Birmingham, AL
This is another one of my favorite candy bars. A snicker is delicious chocolate the nuts an caramel are amazing!!
Jolina C.
I love the peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and basically everything! This is definitely my favorite chocolate bar.
Imelda G.
Arlington, TX
Just like the commercial says it really does cure your hunger I eat it every time I come across one at the store!
Sanihe R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta este chocolate! Por lo crujiente y su sabor! El problema es el tamaño :( quisiera viniera mas grande!
camike p.
Conyers, GA
Lately every snickers I buy doesn't have many nuts in it. Disappointed in it lately. Still my favorite candy bar
stephanie e.
Salt Lake City, UT
Snickers have a crunchy sweet taste. Very addicting Covered with chocolate. Nice for when you need a little snack
riah S.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I'm craving chocolate, this is what I want. The combination of nuts and caramel and chocolate is like heaven.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart