BY SNICKERS

Cassie T.
Geneva, IL
I'm so glad they made the bite size candy bags. So dang good! and fun to cook with. You never have to unwrap them
Ivonne V.
Omg!!!! Snickers Chocolate bar it's just delicious. I always have it in my room. I wouldn't survive without it!!!
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love snickers and get them when ever I can at my local convince store. My favorite part us the nutty Caramel!!
La Terrica S.
I love snickers I purchase at least once a week. I can eat a started snickers and I be good without eating lunch.
Heidi A.
Natick, MA
I'm a sucker for slogans, and whenever I'm hungry I always remember Snickers' tag line. And it always satisfies!
Ovet R.
Fresno, CA
This candy bar is my favorite. I highly recommendit to everyone. Except if youre alergic to peanuts. Its amazing
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
I went crazy eating the mini snickers during Halloween, seriously this chocolate is so good it should be illegal
Lindsay I.
Spray, OR
The perfect combination of chocolate, nougat, caramel and nuts ... yum! No other bar holds a candle to a snickers
Tanya N.
Lexington, KY
If I need a pick me up I always grab a Snickers. It always give my sweet tooth satisfacation like nothing else.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
For sure the best candy bar that was ever created!!! No matter where you go this will always be a 10/10 purchase!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart