BY SNICKERS

Alyssa C.
Minneapolis, MN
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars and these bite sizes are the perfect sweet pick-me-up for an afternoon.
Cassie D.
I love snickers! By far my favorite candy bar! I also love all the different options like snickers bites! so good!
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
If you don't like these your crazy! These are a classic and delicious! I love these and can't get enough of them!!
Mary W.
Horseheads, NY
There is nothing better than snickers. it makes the perfect snack and fills you up! they are also pretty addicting!
Courtney O.
Nashville, TN
The almond snickers bars is my absolute favorite. I am pretty bad I have at least two of these a month! Love them!
Lakisha R.
Baltimore, MD
My number 2 favorite candy bar. They haven't been tasting the same here lately but I still love them nonetheless.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Who doesn't like a Snicker's bar. The chocolate flavored bar with caramel and peanuts inside are so mouth watering.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
They are yummy! Taste like heaven! There is just enough chocolate and nuts Too. This is one of my favorite snacks!!
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
I love this candy bar! It is by far my favorite candy bar! The mini's are good too! They are great on ice cream!
jadice y.
selinsgrove
One of my favorite chocolate bars in the world. Every bite brings joy in my mouth. Filled with peanuts and Carmel.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?