BY SNICKERS

Tammy B.
Atwater, OH
Caramel peanuts and some kind of nougat that wasn't awesomely satisfying. For empty calories this isn't the go to.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good combination of mani, caramel and chocolate that serve to encourage and wake us at the time of the snack.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Who doesn't like a Snicker's bar. The chocolate flavored bar with caramel and peanuts inside are so mouth watering.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
They are yummy! Taste like heaven! There is just enough chocolate and nuts Too. This is one of my favorite snacks!!
Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it taste great
Cassie D.
I love snickers! By far my favorite candy bar! I also love all the different options like snickers bites! so good!
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg snickers is my go to candy seriously all time fave. Its so good i just love it. #1 candy to me... Love love it
Alexis G.
I love Snicker bars. I love the combination of chocolate, nougat, and peanuts. Its a combination that is perfect.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Had it since I was a kid. still one of the best candy bars out today. Best caramel and the chocolate is to die for.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
My number 2 favorite candy bar. They haven't been tasting the same here lately but I still love them nonetheless.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?