BY SNICKERS

Samantha L.
Edinburg, TX
This is my go to chocolate bar when suffering from that time of the moth. ;) My husband know that what he needs to buy me when I dont feel so well. Great candy bar for the price it sells at,not to expensive. Definitely a frequent purchase.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
Snickers Chocolate Bar is the best satisfying candy bar. Best flavor, texture, crunch snack on the run. Nothing compares to a Snickers. It satisfies my sweet tooth. Best value for your money! I buy them over and over. I could never choose another candybar!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a dog fan on chocolate but I love snickers. There don't have a lot of chocolate and they Carmel which I love. If you have never tried this I would highly recommend you try it now because it's delicious.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite chocolate bar so crunchy rich &' smooth it's so good such a good value I purchased this at my local corner store for just $1 I would definitely recommend to others perfect for an on the go snack.
Tiana R.
Im not really a big fan of peanuts but i am somehow able to eat a snickers. The flavors mix so well together and give me taste buds a tingle of joy. I love how the caramel makes it taste extra extraordinary.
Danielle W.
I don't buy snickers very often but is a great candy bar. Have to be in the mood for it. Is affordable just like the rest. I actually like it better in the minis than a whole bar
Natasha S.
I love snickers, they are one of my favorite candy bars. If you are a fan of peanuts, you will like snickers. It was affordable, only about a dollar for a candy bar and I think it was a good value.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Munch Nut Bars, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
There is almost nothing better than a good ole snickers bar. The peanuts go perfectly with the caramel for a delicious mouthwatering bite. Easily one of my top 5 favorite candy bars. I recommend these 100%
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate, Full Size, Munch Nut Bars, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bar 1.76 oz more...
Snickers chocolate bars are delicious! The smooth chocolate that is encasing the delicious peanuts with the smooth creamy caramel is nothing short of perfection no better combination, it's the trifecta of deliciousness.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
THE BEST CANDY BAR EVERRRRR!!!! I'm am in love with this caramel chocolate peanut bar it is amazing and very yummy, it has good value, & I've never had anything like it! I would definitely recommend to other
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart