BY SNICKERS

Lee C.
Norcross, Ga
This is one of my favorite candy bars..... I usually have 2-3 a week. I've even upgraded to the peanut butter ones
Kassandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love super tasty. Good snack not healthy but great flavor. Will definitely purchase again I eat it a lot.
Karli-Briana H.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite chocolates!! My boyfriend and I are always eating them lol and they're super cheap at the store
Maykeling C.
Chicago
Love the crunchy texture and the smooth caramel. Love the way it taste and it so delicious for a chocolate cravings
Snickers is one of the most traditional and popular candy bars around. It has been one of my favorites for years!!
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA
I've loved these since I was a kid. They are crunchy salty and chewy all at the same time for all of your cravings
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Snickers will always be known for u r not u when ur hungry I love the different elements of tastes in the candy bar
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
who doesnt love snickers bars really! you can never go wrong with a snickers. they practically melt in your mouth.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Love snickers! They are one of the very few candys that I actually really enjoy. But, I love anything with Carmel.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you're hungry this is a great snack. It fills you up and leaves you satisfied with a chocolate salty goodness.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?