BY SNICKERS

Rebecca J.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time. If you love nut and caramel with chocolate, this bar is your savior.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ
The traditional snickers bars is so great it's a perfect mix of peanut and chocolate with a savory and sweet blend.
Jamie M.
Atco, NJ
My favorite chocolate candy. It is so delicious. I like to put it in the fridge so the chocolate get nice and cold.
member-13fc58440
Long Beach, CA
I like the taste of the caramel, peanuts, cookie, and the whole chocolate taste put together all at once delicious.
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA
I've loved these since I was a kid. They are crunchy salty and chewy all at the same time for all of your cravings
Marisol V.
Queens village, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this nutty chocolate candy bar it satisfy my hunger. It's my go to candy when on the road or running errands
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonburg, VA
These candies are the best! I like to use these in brownies or just eat them alone. I would highly recommend these.
Kassandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love super tasty. Good snack not healthy but great flavor. Will definitely purchase again I eat it a lot.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love snickers, the flavors are good. I would get some to have around the house and I hide them from my daughter.
Snickers is one of the most traditional and popular candy bars around. It has been one of my favorites for years!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?