BY SNICKERS

Samantha M.
This is the candy I always wished for when trick or treating. The commercials are right when they satisfy your mood
Kaylan L.
Moore, SC
Snickers is by far my absolute favorite candy bar! I eat it in layers and will even hide from my kids to eat them.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
This is a great candy bar love the next of everything together. The peanuts with the caramel is such a prefect mix.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite candy bar! I can't say no when I'm in a checkout line. I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts!
kobey w.
Fort Smith, AR
Snickers have been my favorite candy for aslong as i can remember. You can never go wrong with a snickers. NEVER!!!
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers have always been one of my favorite chocolate candy I love snickers they are always so delicious and good
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
who doesnt love snickers bars really! you can never go wrong with a snickers. they practically melt in your mouth.
Courtney O.
Nashville, TN
The almond snickers bars is my absolute favorite. I am pretty bad I have at least two of these a month! Love them!
Darceigh S.
Norman, OK
Is this heaven in a bar? I think so! I love the peanut butter ones the best when I'm hungry and need a pick me up.
Kenya W.
Another childhood favorite! Although I don't eat much candy now my kids adore them! Will repurchase in the future!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart