BY SNICKERS

Pauline M.
San Rafael , CA
I love snickers and always have. I think they are a great mixture of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and deliciousness!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really like these but I have sensitive teeth anymore & the flavor isn't amazing so in my opinion there's better.
Tina S.
Hays, KS
My all time favorite candy bar! I have at least two a week if not more! I will never change my favorite candy bar!
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I have eaten these ever since I was little. These are really really good! The mix of peanuts and chocolate is good.
Emmaline D.
Chisago city , MN
You cannot go wrong with a snickers. If I ever need a quick boost of energy and yummy goodness this is what I eat!
Kenya W.
Another childhood favorite! Although I don't eat much candy now my kids adore them! Will repurchase in the future!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the BEST chocolate candy selections on the market! Consistent quality! Always satisfying! A quick pick me up
Kimberly S.
New Brockton, AL
My family loves these I have to strategical hide them around my house so my children cannot eat on the all the time
lily g.
United States
Review for: Bars more...
My all time favorite candy! I love the taste and texture of this way more than Twix. The price is also soo amazing!
emily S.
Best chocolate ever super creamy never can get enough. Perfect balance of everything caramel peanuts and chocolate
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart