BY SNICKERS

Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the BEST chocolate candy selections on the market! Consistent quality! Always satisfying! A quick pick me up
Nicole Q.
Clifton Heights, PA
It's the BEST! Chocolate peanuts caramel! ALL AT ONCE! Classic favorite I don't think it will ever go out of style!
Monique U.
Columbus, OH
It's a mix of all the candy bars I love! Peanuts chocolate and Carmel! Snickers makes a good ice cream topping too!
Savannah R.
My favorite candy bar of all time! Such good taste! The Carmel and peanuts are delicious! 'No other candy compares!
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonburg, VA
These candies are the best! I like to use these in brownies or just eat them alone. I would highly recommend these.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Had it since I was a kid. still one of the best candy bars out today. Best caramel and the chocolate is to die for.
kobey w.
Fort Smith, AR
Snickers have been my favorite candy for aslong as i can remember. You can never go wrong with a snickers. NEVER!!!
Sarrinah R.
This chocolate bar has been a my favorite since I was a child. Tastes amazing with peanuts, chocolate and Caramel.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
Absolutely delicious. Love snickers. If you need a sweet snack this is the best. Love the bite size it hits spot.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite candy bar! I can't say no when I'm in a checkout line. I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart