BY SNICKERS

Amy B.
When I feel a headache coming on. I love get one of these bars to eat. It really help with my headache going away.
Karli-Briana H.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite chocolates!! My boyfriend and I are always eating them lol and they're super cheap at the store
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I love this chocolate bar. I think it has all the components of a good chocolate bar. My roommates love it as well.

Sophia G.
High Point, NC
If you would have to choose one chocolate to eat this would be the one. It has it all, chocolate, nuts and caramel.
Influenster M.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. I highly recommend it's satisfying and delicious I eat them a few times a week.
Snickers is one of the most traditional and popular candy bars around. It has been one of my favorites for years!!
Michelle E.
Yorkville, IL
Delicious candy bar! Not a single complaint from this chocolate lover. Great texture, good frozen or at room temp.
Makayla R.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love snickers so so so so much, I love the carmel taest when you bite into the snicker, I love candy so so much!!
Donyell J.
Petersburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is the candy bar known for being very chocolaty and chewy...but with a nutty surprise. Can you say Yumm?
Vanessa M.
Canoga Park, CA
These are best of the best!! They taste amazing all the time especially if you eat it with vanilla icecream yuuuum
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart