BY SNICKERS

Alicia W.
Aberdeen, MD
I love Snickers so this candy deserves a A++ because the sweet caramel mixed with the nuts like melt in your mouth.
Snickers is one of the most traditional and popular candy bars around. It has been one of my favorites for years!!
Emmaline D.
Chisago city , MN
You cannot go wrong with a snickers. If I ever need a quick boost of energy and yummy goodness this is what I eat!
Juline D.
U must be a chocolate lover melts in your mouth not in your hand. I would definitely buy again and my kids love it.
Angela M.
Snickers are a guilty pleasure. It has good flavors! but afterwards I feel like I need to eat something healthier.
Tammy B.
Atwater, OH
Caramel peanuts and some kind of nougat that wasn't awesomely satisfying. For empty calories this isn't the go to.
Donyell J.
Petersburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is the candy bar known for being very chocolaty and chewy...but with a nutty surprise. Can you say Yumm?
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Snickers will always be known for u r not u when ur hungry I love the different elements of tastes in the candy bar
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I love this chocolate bar. I think it has all the components of a good chocolate bar. My roommates love it as well.

Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
Who doesn't like a snickers? (other than people allergic to anything in it) they're a perfect mix of sweet and salty.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart