BY SNICKERS

Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
I love snickers. The soft chewy texture as you bite in! :D I can't eat too much of these or else my tooth with ache.
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
Snickers are really good but they are not my favorite. I would recommend trying them cause a lot of people love them.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Who doesn't love a snickers? It's got caramel, Nuts, nougat, and chocolate all in one.. By far my favorite candy bar!
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
I love snickers so much! I brought a really big big for Halloween to give to the kids. But I ended u eat most of it.
Christy B.
When I want a sweet treat and I'm so hungry, I always go for a Snickers Bar. They are pretty filling for a candy bar.
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
this are great as a snack after a long day of work. its like a lil piece of heaven . i definetly recomend this
Brenda S.
Crestwood, IL
I love snickers. It's my favorite. Its a perfect combo of everything (lol)
I don't like the peanut butter one though.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Love a regular snickers bar. It satisfy your hunger every time. It's a classic old time favorite that will always be.
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with a snickers ! Has the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts. Perfect for chocolate cravings
Summer L.
Clermont, FL
Chocolate filled with nougat, caramel, and nuts. A beautifully delicious combination that will forever be my favorite
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?