BY SNICKERS

Nicole S.
Harpursville, NY
Sometimes I find the bigger snickers bars overwhelming, but I fell in love with the minis. It's the perfect amount!!
Sara R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I've grew up eating this amazing chocolate bar, and I still have the same love for it today. So sweet and satisfying!
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Love a regular snickers bar. It satisfy your hunger every time. It's a classic old time favorite that will always be.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Snickers!! One of my favorite candy bars. The bite size are great because its just enough to quench the sweet tooth.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is my favorite chocolate bars. They really have a great taste, they are a sweet temptation hard to resist. I love it.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
These are awesome! Once you start eating them you won't be able to stop. They're crunchy and extra chewy. Great taste.
Marian R.
Hixson, TN
Really good bar but The peanuts in it seemed a little old. It was still good and it is a great snack for a long day.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
All time favorite candy. The nougat mixed with chocolate, peanuts and caramel is the best. It's great with ice cream.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
I love a good snickers bar. These have held me over until my next meal. Great way to tackle my sweet tooth cravings.
Rachel O.
P C Beach, FL
All time favorite. I love the peanuts & chocolate together. Such a great taste. And miniature makes them even better.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart