BY SNICKERS

Roxy O.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Reminds me of twix with a twist lol. This is another of my favorites. It rich in flavor and is a sweet and salty mix.
Mondely C.
This is forever one of my favorite chocolate bars in all my life! I can eat it in seconds and never want to share it.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
This candy is incredible. It has so much flavor in it and it will keep you wanting more. I absolutely love snickers.
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. I can't get enough of them. Love stealing them from my nephew on halloween
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Snickers!! One of my favorite candy bars. The bite size are great because its just enough to quench the sweet tooth.
Alina M.
Review for: King Size more...
Good but I’m not sure it’s healthy)) hhh :) I love it. This is the taste of my childhood. I’m buying it sometimes :)
Brenda S.
Crestwood, IL
I love snickers. It's my favorite. Its a perfect combo of everything (lol)
I don't like the peanut butter one though.
Ashley B.
Girard, PA
I would recommend this to anyone who love chewy candys. You also would have to have a love for peanuts and chocolate.
Giovanna H.
Super delicious chocolate caramel whatever the other, mani haha is delicious and addictive, is my favorite favorites
ada T.
San Benito, TX
The snickers chocolate bar is a good chocolate bar. It will satisfy cravings. It is made of chocolate , nuts, caramel
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart