BY SNICKERS

Tara M.
Carol Stream, IL
I love these little mini bars there so yummy. and you don't have to feel bad about eating them while your on a diet.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Hungry? On the road? Snickers are a great snack while traveling. Always great energy boost when I'm behind the wheel.
Melisa C.
It's caramel nutty peanuts makes it so delicious !! It's really sweet though. It's good for a snack if your hungry.
Casey T.
Derby , KS
Love how satisfying a snickers bar is! Like the combo of chocolate and peanuts! Perfect size for an afternoon snack!
Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
Sooo yummy! I've loved these since my childhood but they aren't healthy! I guess a treat once in a while is ok! Haha
Me encantan son mis favoritos aunque tengan Muchas calorias no dejan de tener su encanto y la envoltura es llamativa
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN
I like snickers but they are a little too sweet for me at times. I don't eat these often but when I do I enjoy them.
Kathy M.
Paola, KS
Snickers has a perfect balance of nut to chocolate to Carmel ratio! It is the perfect snack to tide your hunger over.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
These are awesome! Once you start eating them you won't be able to stop. They're crunchy and extra chewy. Great taste.
Amanda M.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I don't like a lot chocolate milk with another flavors, but this one is perfect! It's a perfect snack! And delicious!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart