BY SNICKERS

Brenda S.
Crestwood, IL
I love snickers. It's my favorite. Its a perfect combo of everything (lol)
I don't like the peanut butter one though.
Stephanie S.
Alamo
This snicker is so delicious & tasty. I think this chocolate is the best & sells more than any other brand chocolate
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Love these for a quick little snack. Easy to just throw in a packed lunch for a little treat. My favorite candy bar.
Me encantan son mis favoritos aunque tengan Muchas calorias no dejan de tener su encanto y la envoltura es llamativa
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Who doesn't love a snickers? It's got caramel, Nuts, nougat, and chocolate all in one.. By far my favorite candy bar!
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Hungry? On the road? Snickers are a great snack while traveling. Always great energy boost when I'm behind the wheel.
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the perfect little snack size and they are very delicious they would be great to give out for Halloween too
Rebecca E.
Fayetteville , TN
My favorite candy bar of all time!! If I had to choose one candy bar to eat for the rest of my life this would be it
Christy B.
When I want a sweet treat and I'm so hungry, I always go for a Snickers Bar. They are pretty filling for a candy bar.
Cindy F.
A classic treat for any day of the year. I'm a teacher and I've most definitely bribed children with a snickers bar.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart