BY SNICKERS

Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not much of a snickers person, but every once in a while I'll get a craving for them. Not bad by any means though!
Erin P.
Villa Park, IL
I love a good Snickers, you have caramel, chocolate, peanuts and nougat all in one and it makes for a delicious combo!
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I don't know about satisfying hunger but it does satisfy my sweet tooth! the caramel and peanuts are a very good combo.
Janette G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Always been my favorite ever since I was a little girl ! My absolute fav!!

You can u never go wrong with a snickers lol
Nicolette R.
Rockton, IL
I love to grab a snickers on the go. Gives that extra little boost of energy I need to get through the rest of my day.
Meaghan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers satisfy my salty, sweet and chocolate cravings. I only have them as a special treat, but they sure are tasty!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
But now I don't care for peanuts too much. Maybe if the peanuts were not in whole pieces I'd prefer Snickers more now.
JaNique C.
Snicker bars is my favorite. I love that they come in minis so that I can take them to parties and give as an easy gift
Nikki G.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this candy bar!.. has peanuts, caramel, and the best filling inside! It's even more delicious when your hungry.
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the perfect little snack size and they are very delicious they would be great to give out for Halloween too
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart