BY SNICKERS

Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
This is my favorite candy bar! It has the perfect mixture of chocolate and caramel! Great candy that never disappoints
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down this is by far my favorite chocolate candy bar! I love it...it's such a great snack! I'm addicted for life
Kat M.
Troy, NY
My go to sugar fix! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! I love how snickers don't crumble and get all over my new car.
Emily R.
Colorado Springs, CO
By far the greatest candy bar in the world!! Call me crazy, but the mini ones taste different. still delicious though.
Nicolette R.
Rockton, IL
I love to grab a snickers on the go. Gives that extra little boost of energy I need to get through the rest of my day.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I don't know about satisfying hunger but it does satisfy my sweet tooth! the caramel and peanuts are a very good combo.
Erin P.
Villa Park, IL
I love a good Snickers, you have caramel, chocolate, peanuts and nougat all in one and it makes for a delicious combo!
Luisa L.
I love this chocolate because its like the commercial it gets you full when you are hungry and i like the peanuts in it
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually was not a fan of snickers chocolate bars for years because i didn't like peanuts, but now i love them.
Kiley A.
JESSUP, MD
So amazing but what's even better is the snickers ice cream bars! I'm about to go eat one right now! they are fantastic!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart