BY SNICKERS

Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum yum yum!! Snickers are my favorite candy and the minis help with you satisfying those cravings without splurging!!
Jennifer P.
San Bernardino , CA
Oh man snickers are so freaking delicious. I love love the way they taste. Snickers has to be one of my fav chocolates
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Eh, this is okay but it's not my favorite. Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get it unstuck from your teeth.?
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
I love snickers. I am not a fan of nuts or caramel, but this has me hooked! They are so addicting. One of my favorites.
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These always taste so good and delicious! Definitely my go to candy bar for when I'm wanting something a little sweet!
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
My guilty pleasure! I love to put these in the fridge so they are nice and cold. I love all the flavors in a snickers!
Gabriela R.
I love the snack sizes because sometimes all I need is a bit eof snickers and not the whole bar and these are perfect.
Yamaris G.
Syracuse, NY
Helps me curve my hunger it's sweet but really fills me up. When I don't get to eat lunch I always have one at my desk
Brittany R.
Garland, TX
The chewy flavor catches my breath. Everyone should love this. Every caramel it has gives it another reason to like it!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Snickers are my favorite candy bars. Peanuts, choclate and Carmel cant go wrong. Buy from any store I usually walk in.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?