BY SNICKERS

Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Love Snickers the chocolate, nuts, and caramel go sooo good together my favorite since I was a child good for a snack.
Katherine J.
Madison, ME
Honestly when your hungry grab a snicker! Even though it's chocolate it's still good for you... kind of 😂😂 helps hunger
Dana C.
Youngsville, NC
Love love love...I love to make them last by eating the chocolate then the nuts and savor the nought for last!!! Yum!!
Cassie B.
West Liberty, KY
This candy bar it the bomb. It got nuts and Carmel in it and a chocolate that coats it and it one of my best candy bar.
Xena W.
Islip , NY
Classic candy bar. Great when you need a little pick me up, or a little treat. Can never go wrong with a good snickers.
Samantha F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like snickers but sometimes its too sweet for me. I like the caramel and if im really hungry it totally hits the spot
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum yum yum!! Snickers are my favorite candy and the minis help with you satisfying those cravings without splurging!!
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these! So great as a quick snack! I usually grab keep one in my pursr just in case I'm craving something sweet.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Yum yum yum yum! This is one of my favs~ eat em alone or in my ice cream :) so many different options to use this with
Yamaris G.
Syracuse, NY
Helps me curve my hunger it's sweet but really fills me up. When I don't get to eat lunch I always have one at my desk
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?