BY SNICKERS

Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Who doesn't love Snickers. Great classic flavor. You can also cut them up to add them to your favorite cookie recipes.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum yum yum!! Snickers are my favorite candy and the minis help with you satisfying those cravings without splurging!!
Crystal V.
This Is My #1 Choice Whenever I Get A Craving For Chocolate.. It Is So Delicious.. Nothing Compares To How Good It Is.
Tera B.
Richland Ctr, WI
Love them in the afternoon. It gives me enough energy to finish out the work day. The hazelnut snickers is my favorite.
Katherine J.
Madison, ME
Honestly when your hungry grab a snicker! Even though it's chocolate it's still good for you... kind of 😂😂 helps hunger
Tobi A.
I totally love Snickers!!! They're my weakness. I recommend this delicious, creamy, chocolaty bars with my eyes closed.
Fernanda J.
I love me a snickers as a quick snack when I'm at school and need some sugar. It's crunchy and tastes good with water!
taylor W.
Shelbyville, KY
So many stars for snickers. I love these. my favorite candy bar. it tastes amazing. I'd eat these for ever if I could.
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these! So great as a quick snack! I usually grab keep one in my pursr just in case I'm craving something sweet.
sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
Snickers are the best. They have a little bit of everything and they are great for a small sweet snack. Cant go wrong!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart