BY SNICKERS

Kali K.
Terre haute, IN
Its a very yummy snack if your are just wanting something sweet or even a small snack to hold you over until meal time
Jennifer P.
San Bernardino , CA
Oh man snickers are so freaking delicious. I love love the way they taste. Snickers has to be one of my fav chocolates
Gabriela R.
I love the snack sizes because sometimes all I need is a bit eof snickers and not the whole bar and these are perfect.
Tracy P.
I don't think anyone needs to be told how good a snickers bar is! The mix of chocolate caramel and peanuts are amazing!
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably one of the first candy bars I've ever ate. Still good, still hits the spot when you're craving something sweet
Hope L.
Saint Charles, IL
Very chocolatey and nutty. Tasted like a dessert. Not too crunchy or melted either. I would definitely buy them again.
Lydia B.
Victor
Snickers is one of my go to sweet treats, all the time! So freaking tasty I love them, especially around the holidays!
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these! So great as a quick snack! I usually grab keep one in my pursr just in case I'm craving something sweet.
Tobi A.
I totally love Snickers!!! They're my weakness. I recommend this delicious, creamy, chocolaty bars with my eyes closed.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Favorite candy! I love the different flavors in it, even with the nuts, its not to hard to bite down on. Its delicious
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart