BY SNICKERS

Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these! So great as a quick snack! I usually grab keep one in my pursr just in case I'm craving something sweet.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Eh, this is okay but it's not my favorite. Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get it unstuck from your teeth.?
Sadiez E.
Clifton, CO
Snickers have always been my favorite! I lovr everything about them. They are delicious and one of my favorite candies!
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These always taste so good and delicious! Definitely my go to candy bar for when I'm wanting something a little sweet!
Courtney D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love Snickers! Great for when you have low blood sugar! While pregnant Snickers were great occassionally as a treat!
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Snickers are great. I typically don't like nuts in chocolate, but I do with Snickers. They satisfy my sweet cravings.
Francisca B.
Austin, TX
De mis favoritos, al unir la dulzura del chocolate y el sabor delcacahuate hacen un sabor unico en tu boca... Riquisimo
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these! These are a great way to satisfy a craving without eating a lot of chocolate. Great for lunch boxes too.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these. I don't even like peanuts but I crave these so often. There an American classic and you have to try it !
Kali K.
Terre haute, IN
Its a very yummy snack if your are just wanting something sweet or even a small snack to hold you over until meal time
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart