BY SNICKERS

Monica C.
Provo, UT
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I do not know how to describe this chocolate because it is surprisingly delicious! I am a lover of chocolates and this is definitely one of my favorites, I do not care about the cost. It's delicious and I buy it because it makes me very happy.
Coralys M.
Davenport, FL
Satisfies your tastes buds by grabbing a snicker bar. Makes you feel full after eating. Enjoy as a treat, but not often. Walmart always has them on special, for 88 cents. Try the ice cream bar if you like this one
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
This chocolate is great! Especially the ice cream version of it! You can find this at any store basically. And it tastes great! Especially the caramel and the nuts mixed taste great! I would buy a whole box of them
Clarissa G.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love snickers one of my favorite candies just thinking about it is making my mouth water. The Carmel with the peanuts and chocolate omg! I definitely want one right now.
Ashlee M.
Porterville , CA
This is the only time I'll eat anything with caramel. It's not overwhelming like others. The only way to eat a snickers is when it's straight out of the freezer!
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA
Classic chocolate bar that you can't go wrong with if you love candy! Around the same price as other candy bars but I believe it's so worth trying if you've never tried it! Perfect balance of caramel and peanuts!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. It's my all-time favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love chocolate, the caramel and peanuts are salty and fresh and the nougat is the best part!!! When I crave decadent sweets, I buy me a snickers
Cristal H.
Waco, TX
This is one of my favorite chocolates! I absolutely love these. I really recommend people to eat these, especially for all those chocolate lovers. I promise y'all won't regret it! 😁
Maritza G.
My all time fav chocolate bar! Rich in flavor. The chocolate and caramel are a perfect mix and do not over power each other in flavor. I eat at least 2 a week. 🙈
Kwashanay B.
Fort Dodge, IA
This is my most favorite candy bar. I seriously have nothing bad to say about it. I love the Milk chocolate, I enjoy the crunch from the nuts, the delicious creamy nougat, and the sweet Carmel. This candy bar will always be my favorite one.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart