BY SNICKERS #27 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Chocolate more...
I give it 4 stars because it hurts my teeth sometimes.. but they’re still SO good!!
The nuts and caramel with chocolate omg great combo. I usually get mine at Walmart and definitely worth the money
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
These are good but they’re not my favorite candy bar. They are a chocolate candy bar with nugget, caramel and peanuts. The sweet to salty ratio is fantastic. I honestly just don’t like peanuts.
Bianca C.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
My guilty please ❤️ I really do try to live a healthy balanced life but I can't say no to a snickers bar. During Halloween the hubby and i bought so much candy (first years handing out candy as a married couple) we had a ton left over and a large portion were snickers... let's just say it was harder to live that healthy life while I had that in the house. Worth every calorie
Salpi K.
pasadena
This isn't my least favorite chocolate bar, but I do think it could be better. I enjoy the taste but the texture is not something I'm too fond of. I also don't like the nuts getting stuck in my teeth but that isn't really that big of a deal. Overall, if this was the only chocolate in the house I'd still eat it, but like I said, it's not my favorite.
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Full Size more...
If I were to be asked what my favorite candy was, this would be it. I love to eat the top off then eat all the bottom. I love to freeze them. I love the minis. I just love them period.
Tina B.
Louisville
All around best candy bar out there. This is the main one I go to when we I am wanting a snack or it is that time of month. I find it affordable. I mean it is the same price as the others out there. I normally get it at any place that is close that sells candy bars at the time my carving hits. One we love to use as halloween candy
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
On Halloween, what I'm going through and checking the kids candy, I always pull out a few Snickers for myself. I love them ever since I was a kid and something about the Crunch and the peanut butter flavor totally make it worth the calories
Lauren N.
Review for: Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
I love all snickers but the snickers squares are amazingly good. Such a rich peanut butter flavor that I just love and still have the snicker vibe with the peanuts. Love these
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a delicious candy!! Was Always my favorite to get in my Halloween bag too! There isn't too much chocolate on the outside and just enough peanut and yummy nougat. It really can help hold ya over if your hecka hungry, without being so sweet that it gives you a tummy ache. Of course I'd recommend this candy bar!!
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I have such a sweet tooth but gosh I love a snickers writing this review makes me want to drive to the store to get one right this minute tbh. I’m always hungry for a snickers..
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?