BY SNICKERS

Elizabeth J.
Best candy bar in the world of all candy bars. Nothing else is better than snickers. Snickers over any other candy lol.
Lexi L.
Snickers minis are a perfect size. They remind me of Halloween and I'm not sure why. They're great and very fun to eat.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
If you are starving and eat one it will fill you up with the Caramel and nuts! Also you will definitely get a sugar rush!
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Another original. Chocolate, peanuts, nougat, what can you not like about all that. One of the better bars out there.
Purba A.
Jamaica, NY
My mother and my sister love these so I do eat get to eat them often. They are not my favorite but they are pretty tasty.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
I keep some minis in my fridge at all times! I have turned into my father with my snickers habit. Nothing else will do.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This candy is a perfect blend of caramel,chocolate, and peanuts! Great in ice cream as well. Worth trying in mini form!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
I love snickers! Well I love chocolate. This is a perfect shareable bag! I've never been unsatisfied with this product
Chelsea P.
claremont, CA
It is a pretty good candy bar but I'm not a huge fan of milk chocolate and Snickers definitely gives you a mouth full.
sara s.
Jersey city, NJ
Snickers are the best. They have a little bit of everything and they are great for a small sweet snack. Cant go wrong!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?