BY SNICKERS

alexander d.
I love the way it melts in my mouth. Its one of my favorite candy bars and i love it. Its better the all the other bars.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like Snickers. They are nice for a snack and have the right amount of peanuts. Some nut bars are WAY too nutty.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
Always the best. My go to choice for chocolate! I just love the peanuts and Carmel together. The salt and sweet. SO good!
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
Snickers is to die for, I love putting Snickers in my ice cream or going to dairy queen and getting a Snickers blizzard.
Shiela F.
Mission
This is my favorite chocolate in the world
I love it for as long as i can remember!
Its my go to when i go to the movies.
Shanese A.
I will eat a snickers as a great pick me up during the afternoon. My go to candy bar when I need a chocolate and nut fix.
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love Snickers... it has the perfect combination if ingredients and they are really good to snack on. I buy these often
Kasandra C.
Valencia, CA
I love snickers it's like a layered meal with Carmel nuts chocolate the comanation is so good I can't live with out them
angela m.
This candy bar is great because it has all the snacks that people would like take the peanuts and caramel and everything
I love how sweet it is and at the same time how yummy!! The price is about normal... but other than that... LOVE it!!!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?