BY SNICKERS

Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Snickers bar are always good. Exactly how their ad goes. Hungry? Grab a snickers! Yum! One of my favorite chocolate bars!
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Yum. Is there anything more to say? Snickers are great!! Yum yum! đź‘Ż I have a sweet tooth so anything chocolate is great!!
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The snickers bar has a nought bottom with carmel and peanuts on top and a chocolate coating. My dad's favorite candy bar.
alondra a.
Bryan, TX
i loveeeeee Snickers soo much this is one of my favorite chocolate it tastes so good it has peanuts I just like snickers!
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
Snickers is to die for, I love putting Snickers in my ice cream or going to dairy queen and getting a Snickers blizzard.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
Always the best. My go to choice for chocolate! I just love the peanuts and Carmel together. The salt and sweet. SO good!
Shiela F.
Mission
This is my favorite chocolate in the world
I love it for as long as i can remember!
Its my go to when i go to the movies.
Tess B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great sweet and salty treat! Chocolate, caramel, nougat, and peanuts: all the good candy bar elements in a single treat!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
What can I say about a classic snickers. Sweet and yummy however I do prefer less processed dark chocolate with almonds.
Kaylene B.
My moms favorite candy bar she likes to freeze them! She eats these 10 at a time. Good prices and can get them anywhere!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart