BY SNICKERS

Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love Snickers... it has the perfect combination if ingredients and they are really good to snack on. I buy these often
Suzanne M.
Hubby LOVES Snickers! Whenever we're out running errands, and he's getting hungry & grouchy, I get him one of these! :-)
member-2db4bc0f6
South Gate, CA
You could never go wrong with snickers.Especially when it's frozen.Always my go-to-chocolate,AND THE ICE CREAM OH MY GOD
Kasandra C.
Valencia, CA
I love snickers it's like a layered meal with Carmel nuts chocolate the comanation is so good I can't live with out them
Brittney W.
Jerome, MI
Great blend of chocolate and nuts! Great with and on everything! Perfect fix when you need something sweet and chocolate!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
My favorite candy! I have a small issue with getting caramel everywhere but that's more of a personal issue than anything
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD
What's not to love about this chocolatey, crunchy, salty, sweet treat... Perfect combo of salty, and sweet. Love the cold
Krystle S.
Oh do I love my snickers. I buy them and hide it because this one thing I don't share whatsoever. And my family knows it.
alexander d.
I love the way it melts in my mouth. Its one of my favorite candy bars and i love it. Its better the all the other bars.
Yvette L.
I love this candy!!! one of my all time faves!!!! I would definitely try anything with this candy in it. sooo delicious .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart