BY SNICKERS

Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Have always loved this candy bar. The right amount of nuts and chocolate. Usually purchase at local Rite Aid or Shoprite.
Rachel T.
One of my all time favorites. The perfect combination of caramel nougat nuts and chocolate. A staple in the candy drawer.
Rachel S.
Scranton, AR
I love snickers!!! They are delicious, and very affordable. I eat them all the time, and love them! They are very tasty!
alexander d.
I love the way it melts in my mouth. Its one of my favorite candy bars and i love it. Its better the all the other bars.
Debby L.
OMG freeze these babies and you have a filling summer snack! Sweet caramel and peanuts make this a staple for on the go.
Brittney W.
Jerome, MI
Great blend of chocolate and nuts! Great with and on everything! Perfect fix when you need something sweet and chocolate!
Daniela M.
Like not giving it 5 stars, if it is the best in the world, my friends. It's impossible to just eat one I love it !!! <3
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
My favorite candy! I have a small issue with getting caramel everywhere but that's more of a personal issue than anything
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
Always the best. My go to choice for chocolate! I just love the peanuts and Carmel together. The salt and sweet. SO good!
alondra a.
Bryan, TX
i loveeeeee Snickers soo much this is one of my favorite chocolate it tastes so good it has peanuts I just like snickers!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart