BY SNICKERS

Purba A.
Jamaica, NY
My mother and my sister love these so I do eat get to eat them often. They are not my favorite but they are pretty tasty.
someone r.
OMG! these are one of the best chocolates I've ever eating. Great thing about this is its small, which equals less mess.
Giselle
Long beach, NY
I love snickers!! But once you have one,you want MORE! I'm addicted to them! Super yummy treat,but only once in awhile.
Suzanne M.
Hubby LOVES Snickers! Whenever we're out running errands, and he's getting hungry & grouchy, I get him one of these! :-)
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Snickers bars fulfill the occasional chocolate craving. They contain the perfect balance of chocolate and peanuts...YUM!
member-4eb34ea0a
Malaga , MA
This chocolate bar is absolutely delicious. I adore to it when I'm tired or maybe when I return running. It's very tasty
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Snickers bar is one of my favorite chocolates to resort to. The crunchy and delicious taste keeps me coming back for more
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Snickers. Perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel! My favorite candy bar with peanuts.
Emelyn T.
palestine
I love Snickers it's my #1 favorite chocolate bar. It's really filling too. I love peanuts too such an awesome candy bar!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
Mmmm.... Whenever I go into the candy isle, I can't ever resist the yummy calling my name! Do I resist it? Why would I?!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart