BY SNICKERS

Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not really a fan of Snickers. I love the chocolate and the caramel, but I don't really care for the nuts or the nougat.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Love this chocolate and could definitely eat it everyday! But I have the biggest sweet tooth ever maybe that's why! Hehe :)
Ashlie R.
La Fayette, GA
Yummy, it's really good cruches but soft. People with peanut allergies don't need to eat it. Other then that it amazing!!!
Sophia L.
My favorite chocolate bar. Has a little bit of everything I enjoy. Nuts, caramel & chocolate! Snickers are my all time fave
Jennifer G.
Campbell, CA
I've been eating SKICKERS since I can remember! It was always one of my first choices when I was a kid and I still love it!
Ann A.
I love snickers bars! My favorite way to eat them is frozen! I really enjoy the chocolate caramel and peanuts together!
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD
What's not to love about this chocolatey, crunchy, salty, sweet treat... Perfect combo of salty, and sweet. Love the cold
Erika L.
West Allis, WI
What is better than a snickers! I certainly don't think much else compares to them. So when I buy candy I buy a snickers!
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
I personally don't like snickers, but there's nothing bad with the quality or anything, the taste just doesn't satisfy me
debbie b.
I really like a snickers especially the bite size it has everything I enjoy in a candy bar caramel and nuts great combo
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?