BY SNICKERS

Sam R.
Palm Bay
Yummmmmyyyyyyyyyyy I love this candy bar is soo good its the perfect little treat to eat after a meal or take it on the go! i like bringing these on th plan or when im traveling or even just sitting at home lol
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
One of my favorite candy bars! Love the combination of chocolate, nuts, nougat and caramel, goes so well together. So yummy, I don't buy candy bars often but every once in a while I will and I usually aim towards a snickers! Tastes delicious frozen too.
Vickie C.
Neodesha, KS
Snickers is a goo candy bar, it just has too many peanuts for me to chew. It is a great anoumt of chocolate and carmel that satisfies your palate and the peanuts if you like them. Available in most any store and for a competitive price. Fills you up!
Lory L.
This is my favorite snack bar. It has peanuts, chocolate, and caramel mixed in the heavenly richness of this candy bar! It makes me feel so happy when I have one.
Amy G.
Horton, AL
One of my favorite candy bars is the snickers bar. You can not go wrong with it because of the chocolate, carmel, and nuts. They are very affordable and can be found in every store you walk into. Snickers is always a very satisfying candy bar. Yummy
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I'm a fan of Snickers. They are a solid chocolate candy bar, but the only downfall they have are the nuts that can get caught in my teeth. They're great, usually inexpensive, candy bars, and you can find them anywhere!
Heather W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every now and then I grab a Snicker's bar out of the refrigerator ( I like them cold) and enjoy the flavor of this candy bar. There are very few snacks that satisfy like Snicker's!!! I eat one every day at work. It's my treat. Then I am recharged and ready to take on the rest of the day.
J M.
Snickers are satisfying candy bars for when you're occasionally craving something sweet & milk chocolatey with caramel & peanuts. & I think the bars are big enough to break in half & share or save some for later.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. It's my all-time favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love chocolate, the caramel and peanuts are salty and fresh and the nougat is the best part!!! When I crave decadent sweets, I buy me a snickers
Ashlee M.
Porterville , CA
This is the only time I'll eat anything with caramel. It's not overwhelming like others. The only way to eat a snickers is when it's straight out of the freezer!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?