BY SNICKERS

Mya C.
DELICIOUS wouldn't recommend if you have a peanut allergy. If you ever want a tasty quick snack this is the perfect choice.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love snickers! They are so yummy! I would probably eat them all the time if they didn't bother my teeth or make me get fat.
Katie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers. And these bite size ones are perfect. Cause sometimes you don't just wanna eat a whole candy bar ya know :)
whenever I am hungry I try to buy them because I love its flavor, although they are rather small and I need to buy several
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Amazing. Great taste and will leave you happy when you finish it. They are affordable and are great to have in your house.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY
I usuallu have a snickers bar several times a week at work out of our vending machine. Probably my most favorite candy bar.
Amanda L.
If you like chocolate and a nice crunchy peanut inside this is the best candy bar for that. One of my favorite candy bars.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Favorite chocolate bar in the world the caramel plus peanuts this is the way to go can't go wrong with it for a good snack
Michelle W.
I love snickers especially when I'm on my period nothing better than laying down with a snickers :) best chocolate bar ever
Sally M.
Snickers is my favorite chocolate to eat. Especially during Halloween. I can eat these chocolate bars for a week straight.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?